Hocus Pocus. / Costumes: Castle Corsetry / Models: Birds of Play as Winifred and Sarah Sanderson, Chrissy Lynn as Mary Sanderson & Strange Like That Cosplay as Billy Butcherson / Photographer: Joits Photography
Allow me to introduce you to the Red-eyed Crocodile Skink.
Since these guys were recently discovered (mid to late nineties), there isn’t a whole lot that is known about them, but I’ll share a few facts with you here.
- These guys can grow up to ten inches in length, though the average is more like seven.
- They’re pretty shy and choose to play dead as their defense mechanism.
- Other than geckos, these guys are one of the only lizards that vocalize. Their sound is described as a barking noise when they’re in distress
- Average lifespan is listed at around 6 years
Associated with The Pictures Generation that emerged in the 1980s, James Casebere is known for his constructed photographs that explore aspects of private, public, and historical architectural space. For the past 30 years, he has created complex tabletop models of plaster, Styrofoam, and cardboard in his studio before carefully lighting and photographing his assemblages. Casebere’s subjects have included prisons, slavery-era cotton mills, and, in the series “Landscape with Houses” (2009-2011), American ideas of home, via a re-creation of an upstate New York subdivision.
Paysage (le couvent)
Orange tiger = orange space suit!
I like drawing fun scenes like this haha ^u^
1) golden furniture ! 2) 500,000 bells c: . 3) a villager of your choice! I’ll camp reset until I get them. :) this ends April 24th and likes/reblogs count. dont have to be following!
"I’ll protect you, Mr. Mayor!"